Friday, March 13, 2009

So Dainty

McKinley has become quite the little eater lately - although she is still as picky as ever. If you put something on her plate that she likes (or feels like eating at that particular moment), she can literally eat more than myself. The other night we had Cafe Rio, and she loves their black beans. Ben ordered her an entire side-order of beans, which she enthusiastically dipped into their creamy sauce. It was quite the disgusting spectacle to watch, and the outcome resulted in a very messy little girl. We had to put her straight into the bath, but I don't think I can complain too much, because at least she ate.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

When did Ke Ke become a picky eater? I figured she could eat like a horse 'cause she was eating solid foods so early. Pearl loves Cafe Rio too! We should get together for a Cafe Rio party and games.

Jeff Johnson said...

Pearl loves Cafe Rio too. Maybe it's a generational thing, them being only 7 days apart.