Sunday, March 15, 2009

Great Example Dad

Today in Carson's Primary class his teacher was talking about all the different things you can do on Sundays to help bring the Spirit into the home.  She went around the class and asked each kid about what they did this morning, trying (I assume) to get a variety of different examples.  My son, trying hard to be honest responded:

"I ate donuts and watched Pinnochio."

Great.  So not only did he not respond with a more well-rehearsed response of "read the scriptures, pray, or sing church hymns;" but it also shows how poor his eating habits really are.  The only saving grace that I have is that I happened to be working today - although I'm not quite sure the outcome or response would have been much different.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

He He He!!! Kids say what is really on their minds don't they! Don't feel too bad, you should see what Pearl eats and how many movies she tries to watch a day.

Miss T said...

The last sunday that I worked Melia had almost the same response to MY question, at least the response wasn't to her primary teacher. I asked her what she had for breakfast, fronted flakes. Lunch, frosted flakes. Snack, frosted flakes.