Friday, March 20, 2009

Midnight for Twilight

So, I'm not terribly certain if anyone else is as quite as obsessed as I am about this hole Twilight phenomenon, but I just can't help myself.  I think I have read each one of the books in the series at least 7 times (including the unreleased 5th book - Midnight Sun).  Tonight, at midnight, the first movie in the series is being released on video.  Now yes, the movie was certainly not as good as the book (I mean, seriously, how could it be); but as it's own entity, it was great.  If you still aren't a fan of either medium, perhaps you might be able to appreciate the music.  I've grown to like this band more and more - and because I can watch Edward's gorgeous face in this video, it makes it that much better.   Enjoy!

1 comment:

Miss T said...

last night I was at WalMart and there was a line of people grabbing Twilight. I actually considered getting it, even though I heard the movie wasn't fantastic. I had, however, buy Pinnochio.