Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hmmm...I Guess That's a Compliment

Ok, so I know I just shared a funny patient story, but this one had me laughing for quite awhile so I had to share:

Patient: (Out of the clear blue, even though we were talking about his earlier therapies) Have you ever had an affair?
Me: No!
Patient: Really? You should - they are a lot of fun.
Me: (apprehensively) Ok.
Patient: If you'd like, I'd be willing to have an affair with you.
Me: That's nice, but no thanks.
Patient: Well, sleep on it tonight. I'm ready whenever you are.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

That's creepy!

TotalTrinity said...

That's awesome ROFL!!! haha you should you should!!

Jodi said...

wow, don't you feel so wanted and so hated all in the same day?! I love the PITA story. Such an entertaining job. I had a pretty good one recently with a TBI, but nothing as good as yours!
BTW, my sister-in-law had this guy make that U that lights up that I was telling you about. I can get you his number, if you want. She said it wasn't cheap, but wouldn't tell me how much it was.