Saturday, January 3, 2009
The Sweet Taste of Sugar
Ben went to New Orleans this last Wednesday to watch his beloved Utes take on the Crimson Tide in the Sugar Bowl. I heard nothing but complaints from Ben about how arrogant, pompous, and mean the Alabama fans have been to all Utah fans they met on Bourbon Street. Then, the disrespect continued as I had to listen to the announcers of last night's game call Utah a "High School Football Team." (Thanks for the "unbiased" announcing guys). But, from start to finish, the Utes were in control of the game, which made for a very sweet-tasting victory. Way to go Utah. Congratulations on being the only team in the nation to finish with an undefeated season. And thank you for "rolling over the Tide." Go Utes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm sure you've heard by now.. Bob is still in New Orleans! They are telling him he MIGHT get home at 10:48 tonight. Best case scenario. At least the rest of them made in on the plane!
Oh, and GO UTES!
GO UTES!!!! I think our blood is more purple now than Aggie Blue! Well, just for football.
Post a Comment