Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday McKinley

McKinley turned 2 on June 11th!!
Sometimes I can't believe that my little baby is already 2 - and then other days it feels like she is already 15. She is a little ball of energy, super independent, talks a ton, loves playing pretend, and is a forever-shadow to her big brother.


We celebrated her birthday on the 13th with the whole family. She had a Disney Princess birthday party, with everything pink and purple. We had grand plans to go swimming, eat a BB-Q outside, and play on the grass. Of course, the weather did not cooperate - I think we had a whopping 30 minutes of clear skies, but it still turned out fun nonetheless.
McKinley was quite social the whole day, she loved opening the presents, reading the birthday cards, and cracked everyone up when she would hold up her new clothes to herself and exclaim: "Ooooh, pretty."

All in all, it was a great day - and I think McKinley loved all the extra attention.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Happy Birthday my little Kiki