Sunday, December 14, 2008
Compromise
We just recently moved into a new house, and with that, has come a few compromises when it comes to decorating (more on Ben's part than mine). This year for our Christmas decorations, Ben decided he wanted to deck out our house in as much Utah paraphernalia as possible - due likely, to the Utes' great season. There were several things I had to nix straight away and some other things we tweaked together. In the end, I feel like we ended with a great compromise. I was able to get my very traditional white lights surrounding our house, and Ben was able to get an enormous red "U" on the top of the roof for all drivers to see from our street and on Legacy Highway. As crazy as it sounds, it does look pretty neat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think it looks great! Are you excited about spending new years without Ben? ... I'm a little bugged, but I get it!
I guess it's ok that he's going. I do wish there was a way we could actually be together - I hate when he's gone. But, I know it's a big deal for him - so I'll be happy.
so cute. love the house, love the lights, love the U, love everything. good work, Ben.
Maybe I come over and put up a Big A in blue for you.
Post a Comment