Friday, November 21, 2008

Hello World

So, against all better judgement, I have decided to create a blog. Blogging to me, just seemed like one more thing that I didn't really need to add to my already crazy life. But, after talking with countless people about how amazing blogging is, I decided to try it. If nothing else, I figure this can be a great way to share some of the funny little day-to-day things that happen in my children's lives that I will surely forget in a few years. So, here you go...the first comment made by Carson, my 3 (nearly 4)-year-old son:


Carson: "Mama, what you doing?"
Me: "I'm making a blog."
Carson: "What that?"
Me: "It's just a new way of talking to different people all around the world."
Carson: "About me?"
Me: "Well yes, and everybody else too."
Carson: "Oh...what you say?
Me: "I don't know, is there anything YOU want to say?"
Carson: "Hi everybody. I like school."

Great. I hope we have more exciting things to share in the future.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Hey Kami! Ben told us today that you just started a blog. Feel free to visit ours anytime! - bbperry.blogspot.com.